The Power of Showing Up
- “Showing Up” means picking up the phone when I might rather send an email.
- “Showing Up” to me means being present in my business and really giving it my all.
- “Showing Up” is about putting the best of me into my services.
- “Showing Up” means ENERGY.... I have a "can do" attitude and am not above rolling up my sleeves to help at times.
- “Showing Up” means putting on a show time attitude, connecting with people and producing successful results.
Due to my many responsibilities as a mom, wife, taking care elderly parents, business owner, volunteer, etc, I have no choice but to use time and energy efficiently. There is no time to waste on busy work. At times, I may have a messy desk, because I first spend my professional time doing things that bring results and communicating with my clients. As a result, I connect well and consistently sell and close transactions.
As an owner of a small business, I concentrate all my efforts on my few precious clients. Because my time is focused on a limited number of clients, all my services are tailored personally to each client’s needs. I get results by spending time: answering all calls quickly and direct, keeping flyers available and current, enforcing the “Sunday best” appearance of a property’s “curb appeal”, keeping track of showings and agent’s comments, “connecting” regularly with clients.
In summary, you can count on the power of Rosanne “Showing Up”.